How to Customize Start menu pins layout on Windows 11
- Open Start on Windows 11.
- Click on Personalization.
- Click the Start tab.
- Under the “Layout” section, select the layout of the pins:
- More pins – adds two additional rows of pins per page and shows only one row for recommended items.
- Default – shows three rows of pins and three rows of recommended items.
- More recommendations – adds an extra row of recommendations and shows only two rows of pins.
Once you complete the steps, the next time you open the Start menu, you will be able to pin more apps per page.